Glass walls are a great choice for modern office design, representative business premises, medical facilities and other places where the goal is to divide the room into different parts and thus provide users with sufficient privacy, acoustic insulation while keeping the space visually open.
The uniqueness of MiltDesign 2.0 glass partitions lies in the uniform design, where at first glance you can see glass walls without vertical columns, cover strips, with a minimum number of joints in the aluminium construction. Thanks to the absence of vertical columns, both between the individual modules and in the perpendicular and oblique connections of the glazed partitions, the whole space looks integrated and unified. The assembled MiltDesign 2.0 partition system is made of aluminium perimeter profiles. These provide the possibility of installing installations such as high current, low current, terminal elements MaR, VZT, etc.
Why choose MiltDesign
- plenty of privacy even in open space
- elegance is hidden in one line
- original custom design
- perfect overview of what is happening all around
- consistency and timelessness in the interior
- variable solutions for all rooms
- unlimited combination options
- functional and aesthetic solutions in one
- fast and dust-free installation
- good repeatability
- the material is recyclable after use
- easily separable materials
- safe materials: glass, aluminium, wood and wood-based materials
- for a perfect final effect
- used at the Office of the Year
- winner 2020 category Hub & Coworking - Scott&Webber
- three competitors 2020 - Notino, Cisco, DoDo
- three competitors 2019 - Red Bull, Phillip Morris, RWS
- used at Office of the Year SK - winner 2020 HB Reavis
Glass wall door modules can be all-glass, wooden or aluminium. We supply single-leaf or double-leaf doors, including a drop bar and a super-panel, which can be moved manually to a photocell. The door can be in standard dimensions or full height. Hidden perimeter profiles and hinges do not look good for minimalist interiors, which do not disturb the clean line. The special construction allows the door to be "merged" with the door frame in one line, so the whole looks modern and luxurious. The individual options can be combined and form a dividing wall exactly following your idea.
It is this prefabricated system of glass walls that enables future layout changes. If you decide to make changes, you can easily redesign the modules themselves and the entire layout. System-adjustable partitions have higher demands on accuracy in production, during the assembly of the partitions themselves, but also on the accuracy and readiness of the construction openings in which the system is installed. This makes the installation of the glass partitions quick and dust-free.
The functional side of the MiltDesign 2.0 glass system is complemented by acoustic insulation. With double glazing in a thickness of 10 or 12 millimetres and ESG / VSG glass, the noise barriers achieve certified soundproofing of 40-47 dB. You can rely on complete acoustic comfort and an undisturbed environment. In addition, the entire system is complemented by modern locks, which can be magnetic, noiseless and do not cause unpleasant impacts. The fittings come with trends and offer the possibility of opening with the touch of a finger.
- construction: aluminium + glass, without vertical posts
- design: double glazing 10, 12 mm ESG / VSG
- surface treatment of profiles: anodized aluminium or painted according to RAL
- glass connection: glued
- fire resistance: no
- single-leaf door: solid, solid with the panel, all-glass, glass with an aluminium frame, all-glass Design door - with internal aluminium frame 50 mm or 100 mm thick
- double doors: solid, solid with the panel, all-glass, glass with an aluminium frame, all-glass Design door - with internal aluminium frame 50 mm or 100 mm thick
- solid door surface: medium pressure (CPL) / high-pressure laminate (HPL), veneer decors, metal laminate, sprayed surfaces according to RAL
The above parameters guarantee that the interior with a glass partition will be perfectly functional and perfect for looking. MiltDesign 2.0 glass partitions are a clean, design solution protecting against unwanted noise. Glazed partitions are part of current trends in interior design.