The frame design has aluminium vertical posts between the individual glass panes. The advantage of the system of frame partitions is the wide variability of modules, where the wall height can be up to 4 meters, the location of the expansion profile up to 6 meters and the thickness of the partition from 75 mm to 90 mm. The thickness of the glass panel and other dimensions vary according to the type of FireBo firewall. According to RAL, the partition frame are anodised or painted aluminium. We can install safety glass clean, milky or with a graphic motif that complements the look of the office or operation.
FireBo frame partitions are fire-resistant and smoke-tight. They meet all legal requirements for implementing fire shutters in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Fire barriers are fireproof, smokeproof and certified according to European standards. FireBo frame firewalls meet fire resistance according to the thickness of the partition, where they all start with fire resistance EI15, and each type achieves a different maximum level of fire resistance, which prevents the spread of fire from 15 minutes to 120 minutes.
The doors can be single-leaf or double-leaf with the option of a skylight and side skylights. Fire doors can be supplemented with accessories such as a drop rail, sill profile, fittings, panic bar, self-closing, opening coordinator, openers, an electro-hydraulic drive of wing doors, connection to EPS, etc.
Why choose FireBo frame firewalls
- fire resistance according to ČSN standards
- prevents the spread of fire from EI15 - EI120 min
- certification according to EU standards
- perfect visual overview
- perimeter aluminium construction with fireproof glass
- variable solution for all rooms
- functional and aesthetic solutions in one
- fast and dust-free installation
- good acoustic insulation 40–43 dB
- anodised aluminium or painted according to RAL
- the material is recyclable after use
- easily separable materials
Whatever type of FireBo frame firewall you choose, it will meet high safety and fire requirements, as well as the desire for a tasteful, elegant element of your interior.