Glass walls are a great choice for modern office design, representative business premises, medical facilities and other places where the goal is to divide the room into different parts and thus provide users with sufficient privacy, acoustic insulation while keeping the space visually open.
A popular attractive feature of GlassTech glass partitions is the possibility of round shapes. Rounded glass partitions bring modern organic shapes to the interior and make your interior a design gem. Cut the edges of your space and let a new wind into them. Rounded glass walls ensure the same acoustic soundproofing as flat all-glass partitions.
Why choose GlassTech
- design redistribution of space
- possibility of round creative partitions
- privacy even in open space
- the wide variability of solutions and surface treatments
- a perfect overview of what is happening all around
- consistency and timelessness in the interior
- functional and aesthetic solutions in one
- fast and dust-free installation
- good repeatability
- the material is recyclable after use
- safe materials: glass, aluminium, wood and wood-based materials
- used at the Office of the Year
GlassTech partitions can be variably moved and changed their arrangement. If you decide to make changes, you can easily redesign the modules themselves and the entire layout. System-adjustable partitions have higher demands on accuracy in production, during the assembly of the partitions themselves, but also on the accuracy and readiness of the construction openings in which the system is installed. This makes the installation of the glass partitions quick and dust-free.
Glass wall door modules can be all-glass, wooden or aluminium. We supply single-leaf or double-leaf doors, including a drop bar and a super-panel, which can be moved manually to a photocell. The door can be in standard dimensions or full height. Hidden perimeter profiles and hinges do not look great for minimalist interiors, which do not disturb the clean line. The special construction allows the door to be "merged" with the door frame in one line, so the whole looks modern and luxurious. The individual options can be combined and form a dividing wall exactly matching your idea.
The functional side of the all-glass GlassTech system is complemented by acoustic insulation. Simple glazing with a thickness of 10 or 12 millimetres and ESG / VSG soundproof wall glass achieves proven certified soundproofing of 30-37 dB. The soundproofing of GlassTech partitions can be increased by installing safety laminated glass in combination with the Glazmo door frame. We will design the technical solution concerning maintaining acoustic comfort in the workplace and the daily operation of the space. The whole system is complemented by modern locks, which can be magnetic, noiseless and do not cause unpleasant impacts. The fittings come with trends and offer the possibility of opening with the touch of a finger.
- construction: all-glass, without vertical columns
- design: single glazing 10-12 mm ESG / VSG
- surface treatment of profiles: anodized aluminium, painted according to RAL or stainless steel
- glass connection: glued
- fire resistance: no
- single-leaf doors: all-glass or solid
- solid door surface: CPL and HPL laminate, veneered decors and sprayed surfaces according to RAL
The surface finish and colour of Frameless GlassTech glass partitions are designed under the interior and with an emphasis on maintaining the overall harmony of the space. The glazed partitions can be made of special clear ClearVision glass, tempered glass ESG (heat-treated float glass), glued glass VSG (joined by elastic foil), enamelled or special coloured glass or glued glass with inner coloured foil. We can also produce printed glass (ESG), which is, after processing before hardening, printed with any motif using foils, sandblasting, digital printing, UV printing. For even greater privacy, we offer shading technology for glass walls in the form of blinds
The most frequently used types of panes for single-glazed partitions:
- ESG hardened glass (after tempering, the heat-treated float glass is resistant to impacts and its flexural strength and thermal endurance increases)
- VSG laminated glass (comprises two or more glass panes bonded by an elastic foil)
- Enamelled or printed glass (basically the ESG hardened glass to which a motif is printed after the treatment and before tempering)
- Coloured glass – special glass tinted throughout the mass or alternatively laminated glass with coloured internal foil
- ClearVision – special transparent glass
The above-mentioned features are a guarantee that the interior with the GlassTech glass wall will be functional and perfect to look at. The top-level of glazed wall processing, functional variability and a wide range of surface materials ensure high aesthetic value and representativeness of your space.